Monday, May 17, 2010

Double sided table runner……….

I am in  a spree of making gifts, and in the process this is my second table runner, a simple one but double sided.  At the moment my mind is full of ideas, but with so less time I can action out only those that are easy and quick.  And so, this table runner……DSCN0186

Well, its a bit long for my buffet hutch, but since its going to be for a long dining table I have made it longer. The center fabric used here is moda fabric , and the border is done with mitered corners.   I have really started loving mitering the corners.

And now for the other side of this runner…….. Voila!!  DSCN0183

For this side I have used plain off white linen for the center and for the border it is a printed floral pattern. I loved the combo, but this time I chose to sew the border straight and simple.

Now let me show you both sides together…..

DSCN0185 DSCN0190

So…. How that???

Thank you everyone, for all those lovely comments, please do continue to sending in your comment for which I eagerly wait.

Until my next post, Bye from Preeta…..

2 comments:

  1. wow...that's looking great. i cant wait to see... i'm just have way from Dubai...will reach home by the evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just went thru diff labels in ur blog tdy, preetha.. this runner is really beautiful..double sided runner is an excellent idea

    ReplyDelete

Friends,
Your friendly comments and suggestions are my motivations. Please keep posting them, Thank you.