Saturday, December 4, 2010

A quilted zipper pouch…..

 DSCN5910

The picture has not come out so well.  This patterns is from make it perfect easy peasy zippered pouch.

It was an excellent tutorial and easy to understand.

I have used four strips of scraps that I had,  for the front and  hand quilted it. I have used batting for this and also  lining inside…. 

DSCN5911de

Below  is the back of the pouch, again since I had bits and pieces of this fabric, I had to join for the back too.

TDSCN5912r

Sewing the zipper was not so difficult, but I know there is room for improvement.    For the first attempt, I am quite satisfied.

Please do put in your comments as it encourages me to try out more…….  Until the next post  Bye!!

8 comments:

  1. wow...that looks awesome Preeta...perfect finishing..and hand quilting looks lovely too...can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print Preet! Did you hand quilt it? Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Preetha, thank you so much for visiting my blog and posting such an encouraging comment..your zippered pouch look well tailored and cute.wch tutorial did you follow? that quilting in gold ,along the edges of the half circles renderes an added charm.congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out so nice Preeta! Seeing you girls do hand quilting makes me want to learn it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pouch.. u should try it again..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, its really encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so lovely and very neat from here.... keep it up, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Diah for your lovely and motivating comment.

    ReplyDelete

Friends,
Your friendly comments and suggestions are my motivations. Please keep posting them, Thank you.